Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Easter is my favorite holiday. Not just because bunnies are my favorite animal, but because of what the holiday symbolizes. Jesus' redeeming character is show in full at Easter. He payed a sum, his life for our sins, so we could be set free. What an amazing thing. And a great reminder of this when we went to church on Saturday night.


On Saturday morning I gave Geoff his Easter surprise. I made him a bunny cake! He had been requesting one a month ago for Easter, but then forgot about it. I completely surprised him!! Luckily Geoff's mother, sister and her fiance Josh came over to celebrate Easter and help us eat it! We got out for some good exercise during the day to work it off. In the morning Geoff, Sybil, Josh and I went for a fun bike ride and in the afternoon we all headed out for a walk. All in and it was a great weekend, especially for one where I was sad to celebrate away from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment