Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Tada. My new haircut. I know a bit of an over reaction. It doesn't look much different then before :) Also looks like the place across the street is sold. I've got newer neighbors then me! Today is B-U-S-Y. Somehow my empty day has filled up, but with lots of enjoyable things.

  • I'm over 30 hrs this week with work hours, but need to finish some things up today.
  • Vet visit for the two dogs at 11 am.
  • Get ready for company and Easter egg hunt we're having on Sunday. :)
  • Finish taxes. Yikes!
  • Going for a run.
  • Estimate at 3 pm for putting in a fence and deck.
  • Easter production at church tonight.
  • Finish the surprise I am working on for Geoff. Somehow I don't think it will be a surprise by this afternoon because he's going to come work from home.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I hardly recognize you! I think it looks great -- no need to hide behind magazines. Have agreat Easter!

    ReplyDelete