Since it was Earth Day I decided to bike to work with Geoff. That is to his work since I work from the house. Here a pic of Geoff before we took off. It was a great ride. But the pollen was crazy high and my allergies were horrible! Arrgh. All in all it ended up being a two hour ride there and back.Then over lunch the dogs and I went on a half hour walk. It was a warm day (85 degrees!), so they were huffing big time. Then to cap the day off I went on a hour run on the trails at Wakefield Park in the evening. So 3 1/2 hours total! Nothing compared to the Ironman training I have done, but quite a day for me now :)
Laura
Wow they must be pretty liberal with work attire where Geoff works! :)
ReplyDeleteHow great is it that you are feeling more like your old self again. I know your injury was frusterating. I have spring fever pretty bad this year. I wish I was out riding around all day -- but the babies just aren't able to ride with me quite yet. Happy trails!