Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Maternity Clothes

I have officially moved into maternity clothes for pants and fitted tops. In my regular clothes my belly was feeling squished when I sat down. Then when I would stand my belly would peek out from under my fitted shirts and low riding jeans. So I made the plunge yesterday. It took quite the shopping but I eventually hit the jackpot and found some great stuff at Maternity Gap that fit really well (and were a great deal too!). Three trip and many hours later here's the loot...

I got khaki's and jeans that have an expandable waist, each around 70% off. A tank top from Gap and red shirt from limited, both for 6 dollars!




Got a great pair of brown pants and everyday white tank. Then of course what pregnancy wouldn't be complete without a maternity matching jumpsuit!




The jeans and khakis do not have a high waist band of fabric like most maternity clothing. Instead they have a cord around the waist that expands as you get bigger. What a fantastic idea!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Super cute! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooo hot in that jump suit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete