Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 13

The picture is from the last day of week 13. I couldn't find the same pants so I wore my carpi's. (Yikes, I think my ass looks as big as my belly.)

I had a very busy weekend, so I am attempting to rest up today. On Saturday Geoff & I coached TNT (run clinic, 90min bike, brunch). Then showered and headed out for a second lunch with Cheryl and Ken. It was great to see both of them. I miss my training friends now that I have to go slow. Quick run home, grabbed a 30 min nap to try and get a hold of the nauseousness, then off to dinner with Molly and Chip. The boys split a bottle of wine while us girls sipped on our ice water as Molly is pregnant too. 36 weeks along so gave me lots of great advice. Thanks Molly!

Somehow Sunday morning I was still motivated and got up for a 10 mile run with the Reston Runners. It is my longest run pregnant. I'm training for the National 1/2 Marathon at the end of March. Geoff was off on a bike ride with the boys, so I headed over there my myself and meet some great people during the run. There was over 50 of us! Then off to Natalie's, our niece, birthday party for the afternoon. We left at 4pm, stopping at the mall to find maternity pants (with no luck) so my belly wasn't being squished. Then on to a TriCat's meeting at Panara for 2 hours.

Yesterday wasn't much better, so needless to say I am wiped and my nauseousness is hitting extra hard. I am suppose to be starting my Online Anatomy and Phy's class today, but I am thinking of dropping the class. I am worried I am going to be one of those unlucky feel who are sick until the end. There is no way I can study and memorize when I am like this. So instead I thinking of focusing on learning Spanish for my trip and if I want starting some studying for the GRE. Both of which don't have a timeline and grade associated with it. Well that's the latest here...

No comments:

Post a Comment