Wednesday, January 09, 2008

End of First Trimester


So here I sit in Geoff's jacket, with a spoon and a carton of vanilla ice cream and post to anyone who cares to read, I have just completed the First Trimester of my pregnancy! I am 3 months along. Ah, the joys of pregnancy. Now only if this nauseousness will go away...

Here is what I eat pretty much everyday this week. (Everything else is gross and wants to make me hurl):
  • Amy's little pizza pita pockets
  • Whole containers of strawberries in one sitting
  • Strawberry gatorade
  • Nectarines
  • Grape nut flakes cereal with tons of milk.
  • Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream
  • And then eat whatever Geoff trys to cook me at night. He made a wonderful BBQ chicken and grilled veggies last night that I successfully ate.

Week 12 Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment