Here is a picture of my girlfriend Gail and me at Geoff's parents house on Christmas Day. It was so nice outside! Gail is spending Christmas and New Years with us. She'll be here for around 3 weeks. It's great to have her here. I'm a bit sad I can't do as much as I would like given my nauseousness, but it seems she's enjoying the downtime too. Today we headed to DC and looked did some biking around Hains Point then headed to some museums.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Gail is Here!
Here is a picture of my girlfriend Gail and me at Geoff's parents house on Christmas Day. It was so nice outside! Gail is spending Christmas and New Years with us. She'll be here for around 3 weeks. It's great to have her here. I'm a bit sad I can't do as much as I would like given my nauseousness, but it seems she's enjoying the downtime too. Today we headed to DC and looked did some biking around Hains Point then headed to some museums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment