Thursday, June 29, 2006

Track Time

I'm officially back in Virginia. I have to say the transition back is hard. Especially coming back and having the place all to myself Monday. Big switch from staying with others for almost 3 weeks. Thanks for letting me stay, I had a wonderful time! But now it's Thursday, I'm adjusted, and happy to be home. It helped tons that Geoff worked from home on Tuesday. We worked side by side on the couch and make chocolate chip cookies together. Yum.

Yesterday Geoff and I had our first track practice. We missed the first two weeks being in Minnesota so we're a little behind the curve. But it was just as much fun as I expected. I love the track. Congrats to Geoff for completing his first official track group workout! So here's the workout. I it was about 7 miles total:
20 minutes warm-up
stretching
8 x 800m (80-90% intensity - I was doing them at 7 min/mile pace)
cool-down

p.s. I bought a new bike today! More on it shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment