
There are now three high energy dogs running around the house. They were all nice enough to sit for this picture because they knew if they behaved they got to go outside. In the pic left to right: Austin, Gabo, Genni. Gabo's an adorable german short haired pointer.
On Monday Elizabeth and her dog Gabo came to stay with us for a few weeks. She's finishing up her school year as a teacher here in Virginia before she joins her husband up in Philly at their new place. We're sad to see you guys go. :( I was going to say I didn't have a picture of Liz but I've got a wedding one last summer. Elizabeth has been nice enough to cook Geoff and I dinner each night. We are getting really spoiled.

Only other new thing is I had my first Conversations Partner get together. I started working with a program called Conversation Partners that pairs up volunteers with International students to help them work on their english conversation skills. Today was my first meeting with a wonderful lady from Japan. She's moved here to D.C a year ago and trying to work on her english skills. We plan to meet around 6 times over the summer and converse.
Exercise
Tuesday 6/06/06
30min swim, brick bike 1 1/2 hr speed work, 20min run
Monday 6/05/06
60min run hard
Sunday 6/04/06
hip injured so 2+ hr walk (planned on 10 mile run but skipped)
Saturday 6/03/06
off
No comments:
Post a Comment