Friday, June 02, 2006

Ramblings

I am felling tired. Too much exercise I think. I felt sooo sluggish on my run. Although the fact it was hot and humidity, and I felt dehydrated and hungry didn't help. Still time to take tomorrow off. We officially signed up for Liberty Tri in Minnesota for next weekend! The bike box arrived next week and the official packing starts.

Our financial class is done. We really liked one of they guys so we are going to meet with him and look at using him to help us plan for our future.

I got new pajamas for summer yesterday, but I forgot to get a bridal shower gift for tomorrow.



Exercise
Friday 6/02/06
30 min recover swim, 40 min run
Thursday 6/01/06
3 hr bike ride
Wednesday 5/31/06
brick - 1.2hr bike, 10min run
Tuesday 5/30/06
40 min swim
Monday 5/29/06
2 mile run, 3 hr bike

No comments:

Post a Comment