I've been here almost two weeks and I've had a wonderful time. Geoff and I stayed at my parents for the first week. The days filled up fast! Lots of great family and friends to see. On Sunday we went to my sister's baby dedication of my Nephew Andrew.
Since we brought our bikes along we ended up doing lots of riding. We did a bike trip with my family. Here's Geoff towing my two nephews with my Dad riding behind him. Then we did two rides with Colin and Gina. What great fun! In VA we missed our rides with them so much. Then my Mom and I biked from Eagan to Mill City Cyclery in North Mpls.The Nature Valley Grand Prix was also this last weekend. Geoff decided to race the 4.5 mile time trial on Wednesday, while I hung out with Susan and all our friends watching him suffer. It didn't look too bad. Although he said it was the most painful thing every, but that was right away after the event. I'm sure his opinion has changed by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment