Thursday, May 25, 2006

Low Key Thursday

It's been a low key week and day. This mornings excitment included riding my old high school bike around town determining the best way to run to the dog park and track. Here's the best route. I notice the more I look, the more I find new sidewalks. They are in unusual places that suprise me. See the main roads don't always have sidewalks, but the neighborhoods do, tucked back between houses. Only 2 miles and the running track is 2 1/2!

Here is a picture of me and Geoff on the MS ride at about mile 80. Geoff suprised me and grabbed my hand. Thus the reason for the look on my face.

I debating whether I should join a gym. I miss taking yoga classes and doing weights. Tonights my second time at Masters Swim practice here. I need to get in the pool at again for that two mile swim I signed up to do on Sunday. Don't ask me why I didn't pick the 1 mile. Yikes. And I know one more swim practice, 3 days out won't make any different. It will just make my arms tired. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:32 PM

    That is a great photo of you guys! I would even consider buying that one and framing it if I were you.

    ReplyDelete