Sunday, May 07, 2006

Both Parents Visiting

Both my parents are now visiting. :) My Dad came into town Thursday to hang out before they headed back to the Twin Cities on Monday. Today we headed to the Air and Space Museum. The museum was very well done and I'd suggest it to anyone. We saw the Enterprise Space Shuttle (test model) and hundreds of planes. Here's few pictures from different activites over the last week:

Mom, Dad, Geoff & I in front the the SR-71 Blackbird.

Mom & I biking on the George Washington Trail on Tuesday.

Hiking in Fredrick, MD with Geoff, Mom & the pups last Sunday.

Yesterday Geoff and I headed out for a long bike ride with some of his cycling buddies. I've scaled back my exercise routine since my Mom's been here, so it was nice to get out. We were out for 3 1/2 hours, at a nice pace, with some good hills to get the heart rate jumping. I'm going to try and start documenting my exercise. So I'm making up for the last week.

Exercise
Sunday 5/7/06
Nothing
Saturday 5/6/06
56 Mile bike ride - 3 1/2 hrs
Friday 5/5/06
18 holes of golf - 4 hrs walking
Thursday 5/5/06
Rollerblading w/dogs - 30 mins
Wednesday 5/4/06
Walk - 40 mins
Tuesday 5/4/06
Bike ride - 2 hrs
Monday 5/3/06
off
Sunday 5/2/06
Hiking in Fredrick, Md - 2 hrs
Saturday 5/1/06
90 min run

No comments:

Post a Comment