What a fun surprise I got last week (or was it already two weeks ago?). Jen called me and said she was coming to D.C. for work! The evening my parents left for Minnesota, Jen arrived. She wasn't able to stay long the next morning so we stayed up late and had some good conversation.Then to my surprise three days later Jen's flight got cancelled when she was heading back home. So Geoff and I picked her up and she stayed here again. It was another night getting caught up on all that had happened. And lots had happened! Good luck with all your decisions Jen, let me know what you decide. :)
It's was a bad exercise week. I have no idea why.
Exercise
Friday 5/12/06
Run
Thursday 5/11/06
Umm.. Climbed the stairs? Chatted w/Jen?
Wednesday 5/10/06
30min hike, 20 min run
Tuesday 5/9/06
Swim 3500m - 1 1/2 hrs
Monday 5/8/06
Nada.
No comments:
Post a Comment