Oh to not be nauseous! Starting week 6 I suddenly found myself nauseous from when my eyes opened in the morning to when my head hits the pillow at night. I knew it was going to be bad from when I was on birth control, but this is something else. In trying to accomplish things I spend a lot of time telling myself 'it is mind over matter. No you don't need to go lay down on the couch, it won't make you feel any better'. So why not be up doing something to take my mind off of it.Here is my week 6 picture from this past Saturday. I can certainly notice a change in my stomach size, but I'm guessing no one else really can. I went swimming this morning and my little tiny belly stuck out in my tight suit.
As for cravings & gross foods, here's my current thoughts:
Cravings = nothing
Grossness = ALL food
No comments:
Post a Comment