Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bye Wells Fargo


Big news. I finally quit my job, the software development one that is. I am going to miss parts of it, but am ready to move on. Thanks everyone at Wells for being so wonderful to me! It truly is a great company to work for. I would recommend it to anyone. It worked out with timing, as there is no way I could work very well feeling this sick. My mornings are tolerable, but by afternoon into evening I am sick as a dog on the couch.

I am still coaching with Girls on the Run and Team In Training. With Team in Training we kicked off the season two weeks ago and Geoff and I will lead workouts every Saturday from now until May! I am also going to spend some time enjoying life and my freedom before I become a parent. :) I'm looking at taking a pottery class and maybe a drawing class. Plus I'll still be in school in the spring. I'll have plenty to keep me busy! Thanks Geoff for letting me accomplish my dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment