This week I officially reached 2 months pregnant. Right now I can't wait for it to be done and I have barely started. :( Or I should say, I can't wait for the nauseousness to be done. Here's my week 7 picture. I don't look much different in the picture from last week. Except you'll notice I am trying out the sea bands on my wrists. It's suppose to help with the morning sickness (more like all day and all night sickness!)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
2 Months Along
This week I officially reached 2 months pregnant. Right now I can't wait for it to be done and I have barely started. :( Or I should say, I can't wait for the nauseousness to be done. Here's my week 7 picture. I don't look much different in the picture from last week. Except you'll notice I am trying out the sea bands on my wrists. It's suppose to help with the morning sickness (more like all day and all night sickness!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment