Wednesday, March 22, 2006

All Set-up

Geoff and I bought an end unit townhouse in Virginia. I never thought I'd like a townhouse but it's great. And very diff then the ones in Minnesota. It's actually the same size as my old house in MN, and actually has tons more windows. And to boot, I'm getting a ton of exercise going up and down all these stairs! Here are a few pics of the place all set-up. I still have plenty to do including decorating and painting but wanted to share some photos with our stuff in it. (Mom - Here's the new duvet cover! What do you think?)

This morning it's just me and the puppies hanging out. Geoff is already gone for work and Simon is still sleeping. Which is good, as it sounded like he needs it! Simon and are are thinking of heading downtown D.C. today and checking out the Washington Monumnent and a few other attractions. Should be a fun time and I'll make sure to bring my camera.


Living Room


Main Bedroom


Kitchen


Dinning Room

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 PM

    Hey Lauura and Geoff,

    I am so glad to see you all are settling in! Your place looks very cozy...and the dogs seem to like it! I look forward to reading more and seeing you both in June :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:20 PM

    Wow! Lucky duck. The place looks great!

    ReplyDelete