Monday, March 20, 2006

Working from Home


Oh the joys of working from home. I've never had the opportunity to tele-commute until now and I am enjoying it so far. Plus I just started part-time last month to help with the moving and love all the free time. (Actually it doesn't seem like that much time?)

So here are a few of the perks I've found from working from home part-time:
  1. Eating as many snacks as you want, whenever you want.
  2. Wearing pajama pants and t-shirt all day long. Yes this does get old.
  3. Playing with the puppies throughout the day, as sadly it is my main social interactions.
  4. Working form the couch or desk with lots of windows.
  5. Exercising at anytime during the day or night. ( You'd think I'd be in great shape, but refer to #1).
  6. The potential for sleeping in! I haven't perfected this yet though as I get up at 7am EST most days but plan to make the most of it a few days here and there.

2 comments: