Sunday, March 19, 2006

Suprise Birthday Party

I know this is a bit after the date, but thanks to everyone who put together and came to my suprise birthday party. It was wonderful to know so many people were willing to take time out of their schedule to come to a party for me. See, I turned 30 on Dec 30th (golden birthday too), but I hadn't wanted a suprise party. As I thought no one would come. Boy was I wrong!! What a great turnout :) Thanks Mom, Tana, and Geoff!

Here's the highlights of the event:
  • The fact that I was 100% suprised by the party.
  • Wearing big white Sorel boots into the house.
  • All the wonderful friends I got to see.
  • The yummy cake I ate a ton of for the next week!
  • Being the first of my friends to turn 30 and telling them how horribily old I feel. :)
  • Introducing my new fiance & showing off the diamond ring I got the night before!


No comments:

Post a Comment