Thursday, September 03, 2009

A long MN Trip

What can I say after a month in Minnesota, with a side trip to Chicago and Indiana. It's good to be home but oh how I miss you all so much. I t was the best letting Miles get to know his cousins and grandparents. He (and the dogs) loved having all that yard to play in, and the cousins to tackle. I had such a blast doing the family triathlon, hanging out at the cabin and visiting the Minnesota State Fair. Here's a few pictures from the trip.

All the cousins together in Minnesota.
Joshua giving Miles a hug.


Miles and his great grandmother in Wheaton, IL.

Checking out a batting cage by the cabin in Indiana

Miles and his grandma in Minnesota.
The Tri Guys and Tri Girls family triathlon relay teams at the St. Paul Triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment