(picture of my pregnancy t-shirt)
We are happy to share that Miles is going to be a big brother!
I'm pregnant again!
I just finished the first trimester and it was a tough one due to high levels of continuous nauseousness. Nothing different then the first pregnancy. We first knew I was pregnant because I started feeling sick and not quite so mentally sharp. We didn't even need a test but decided to take one a few weeks later.
Here are some stats:
- Due Date: Marcy 20th, 2009
- Current timeline: 14 weeks and 2 days
- Age separation between kids: 20 months apart
- Energy level: Medium. Higher in the morning and fade very fast in the evening. I find I have to be going continually chasing after Miles now so it wears me out.
- Nap: Miles afternoon nap normally = my nap
- Nauseousness: HIGH
- Mental Sharpness: Definitely lower...
- Most disappointing thing: My belly button has already popped!
No comments:
Post a Comment