Merry Christmas Everyone! I had a wonderful time in Minnesota with my family and friends. After two weeks there Geoff, Miles (5 months old), the two dogs and I made the 20 hour trek cross country back home. What a crazy thing to do but we accomplished it without any major problems. We timed it so we left MN at Miles bed time on Sunday. Then drove through the night and got here at 2pm Monday.
It seems so quite and lonely here now. And I'm pretty exhausted. Not exactly the most exciting birthday. Home is a hard place to come back to after all the fun. Here are some pictures from the trip:
The Family

The Snow

The Friends

The Fun

The Presents

Happy Birthday Laura! It was so great to see guys and meet Miles.
ReplyDeleteI hope to see you again soon!!
Have a great day.
Gina
Hey laura!
ReplyDeleteThis is Liz Sullivan and I met you at the girl's night out. I enjoyed taking a peek at your blog and getting to know you a little better. Hope we can meet up again!
have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!