Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


Thanksgiving morning we did a 2 mile walk with Cyndie, Miles & the dogs.  Then a "Beaty" tradition, a 5 mile fun run.  However this time we had the dogs in tow as it was a small town race. Being my usual self, I got frustrated how easy it was for Geoff, while I had to work so hard.   So I ran so hard that I thought I was going to puke. The sad thing is I didn't even break an 8 minute mile.  But all said, not too bad for just being pregnant 4 months ago.  Next time I'm taking it easy...














We had our Thanksgiving meal with Geoff's family in the afternoon at his parents house.  We enjoyed some wonderful cooking, and great family company. Miles was even awake to hang out at the table during the meal. Left to right: Cyndie, Angie, Ruben, Eddie, Geoff, Miles & Gerry.

Thanksgiving evening sunset in the backyard.  It was so beautiful I ran outside and took a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment