Monday, June 09, 2008

Week 33


This picture is a bit shocking, even to me. Boy has baby Beaty grown. This picture was taken while I was in Minnesota on my trip home last week.

I actually got a scolding from my doctor for traveling so late in my pregnancy, which I found surprising given I still have a a month and a 1/2 left. Guess I won't be mentioning my trip down to Kiawah Island this coming week...

More MN pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. The baby is getting so big and you still look good and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me (I am a friend of Julie Hull's) but I adore your documentation of your pregnancy! I now have a 2 & 4 year old and also took pics each week of my first pregnancy but at that time had never even heard the word blog. I love that I have those pics! Lookin' good girl!

    ReplyDelete