Sunday, June 22, 2008

My June MN Trip Pictures

Here are some pictures from my trip to Minnesota. I had a great time and was able to pack quite a bit in given the pregnancy. Although I do have to say I was exhausted each night and more then ready to head to bed. :)

The parents and I headed out on a bike trip with their bike club the first day I got there. It ended up being a leisurely 4 hour ride. Perfect for a 7 month pregnant girl like me.



The whole family lined up, ready to head into the Children's Museum.






My nephew, Nathanial. It was so great, the two older boys were practicing on their bikes so they could show Aunt Laura their biking skills. They did great! Nathaniel even biked all the way to the park one day.







My nephew, Andrew. The boys and I played with bubble making machines outside one afternoon. Nothing like soapy bubbles everyone including on my glasses.








My nephew, Joshua. Wearing my favorite bib - 'Cute a sarous'. He's got the cutest smile.










My sister and I the day before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment