Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Decision is Made

I finally decided after months of what was an obsession... finding the perfect stroller for us and a workable yet fashionable diaper bag to go along. I can't tell you how many times I changed my mind. Hopefully we'll be happy with the choices in the months to come.

STROLLER
Name: Bob Revolution Stroller
Colors: Chocolate/Mesa Orange
Why: It is first and foremost a running stroller, which is a must for us. But it also can be used for daily outings because the front wheel can swivel. And we plan on purchasing the attachment so we can use it with a baby car seat.



DIAPER BAG
Name: OiOi Girafee Print Hobo Sack
Colors: Cocoa/ Burnt Orange
Why: Because it's fun, practical and girlie. Plus it's large enough to carry everything I could ever dream of while also scrunch down small when needed.

1 comment:

  1. Cute bag, I love it! You have to post ASAP after the baby is born! I can't wait to see him or her!

    ReplyDelete