Saturday, November 25, 2006

Urban Cross Mud Fest



Cycle cross race number 2 of the season. Who would drive 2 1/2 hours in the pouring rain to race? Yep, that's right Geoff and I. Talk about mud. Geoff really wanted to race so we decided to go even in the rain. When we got there I still wasn't sure about racing. I decided to just warm-up and see how I felt and how my IT band was doing. I was really nervous about racing, but how could I go all the way to Charlotsville, VA, be dressed and ready and not race?

Here's me on the race course. Tons of mud!








Here's me after the race. My bike and I were covered in mud but excited as ever as I had won my first race!







Here's Geoff during his race. He had taken a good wipe-out in the mud right before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment