Monday, September 04, 2006

Home Again

It's been a busy few weeks and I have slacked in my blogging. Somehow three whole weeks slipped by! But I must say there were fun weeks, filled with a wedding and a long trip to Minnesota. I'm back home now. I've got lots of pictures from the last few weeks so I'll post some over the next few days.

I love going to Minnesota, but it's hard to say goodbye. I cried after leaving my sister's place. I just wish I could be more involved as my nephews grow-up. And see my family more then once every few months. I've been sad for a few days now being back in D.C., but I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Here's some of the latest good news:
  • My marathon training is going good and I am still injury free.
  • Gina and Colin said yes to being in our wedding!
  • I am going to take the USAT Level I coaching course in Flordia this December.
  • We are close to finishing making my wedding 'Save the Date' cards for mailing.
  • Geoff is the most wonderful man in the whole world (but that's nothing new).

No comments:

Post a Comment