Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tour De France

So has anyone been watching the Tour De France? I've watched everyday and what a crazy year. The first week just about everyone you've hear of, that wasn't already kicked out, dropped out due to crashes. Then this last week the jersey has changed hands just about everyday. Makes for some exciting stages. I was really hoping Hincapie would make a great showing in the mountains, but I'm all for Landis. Go Floyd!! Here's a pic of Floyd. I'd love to have an American win. One more week left in the Alps. I'm excited to see what happens.

Wow, I've been bad about tracking my exercise since I went to Minnesota in June. So here's a little back tracking of my bigger training days for my records.

Exercise
Sunday 7/16/06
12.5 mile run
Saturday 7/15/06
1 hr bike ride
Friday 7/14/06
off
Thursday 7/13/06
1 hr bike, 30 min run
Wednesday 7/12/06
track workout - mile TT, 6x200m @95%
Tuesday 7/11/06
40 min swim
Saturday 7/08/06
Duathlong Race - 2 1/2 hrs
Wednesday 7/05/06
track workout - 12x400m
Tuesday 7/04/06
80 mile bike ride in 96 Degree heat. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment