Monday, April 27, 2009

We have a crawler!

Miles took off crawling on Tuesday. We all thought it would be any day now and sure enough it was. He decided to wait until the rare day when I had a work meeting. I had him set on a rug with a few toys while the meeting went on. He apparently liked the office furniture better and headed off to explore. Here is a video of him crawling yesterday, Saturday, on his 9 month birthday.

2 comments:

  1. So cute I loved the video. And he finally figured out to put the food in his mouth. He will gain weight in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love it! I liked when he got close enough to hear him breathing heavy. Poor little guy, he had to go a long way to get that puff! Glad you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete