Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today's Struggles


So many things going on this month for us and for others. I feel like many friends and family are having struggles. Not sure why but the prayer list is getting long Lord. Here are the two things that happened this morning so you can be in prayer for us...
  • Geoff got the hives again this morning. He had them in January for three weeks. We thought it was a sensitivity to gluten so he changed his diet. He has cut 99% of all things gluten (no wheat, barely, rye, etc) for 2 months now. It has helped other health problems he's had but apparently was causing the hives. We are now looking at other things.

  • I took Miles to the doctor this morning for his 9 month check-up. All is good except he isn't gaining weight like he should. The doctor said I have a month to change it otherwise we start doing blood work and running tests. So I am suppose to 'feed him liberally'. In a month we head back in for a weigh in. Kinda like biggest loser except its time to put on the pounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment