Miles is now an energetic seven month old! He loves watching both of us parents and seeing what we are up to. His favorite toy right now are his stackable blocks. His favorite non-toy is our iPhones. Oh if he could only get his hands on one of them. He also has taken to eating, especially these melt in your mouth puffs. He is thinking about crawling but he'd way rather stand and shout at the top of his lungs. I'd love to post a video of it but blogger isn't working with videos.
- Height: 27 inches
- Weight: 16.2 lbs
- Favorite activity: Practicing to stand. Scream of success included.
- Latest nickname: Puffman because if he could he would eat those Gerber puffs non-stop!
He is getting so big! I love the smile cant wait to see him in person again.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable Laura!
ReplyDeleteDear me, I love those ears! :)
ReplyDelete