I have officially started my own company called SBR Design LLC! It became official with the state of Virginia in December 08. Ever since I quit my full time job as a software developer I've been spending my time triathlon coaching and doing websites for non-profits. So I decided that since I am doing both on my own, I should create a LLC. Thus 'SBR Design LLC' came about. I am going use the one LLC for both facets of work - web design and designing training plan. It's been a really fun addition to staying at home with Miles. Wish me luck and feel free to send either kind of work my way. :)I've been playing with photoshop to try and create a logo. Nothing I love yet, but it's been fun. The picture here is one of the flowers I took while in Ecuador in 2008.
Sounds like fun! Congrats on the new business.
ReplyDelete