I headed to a wonderful baby shower for Andie two weekends ago. I wish I had taken a picture of the mother to be and wonderful decorations, but I had forgotten my camera. However right before leaving I snapped a picture on my iPhone of my burp cloth creation. One of the activities was designing a burp cloth using fabric colored markers on cloth diapers for the mom to be. What a great idea! So I sat down and got to work. I made the above burp cloth. I am particularly proud of it because I don't see myself as an artist and it turned out nice.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Baby Shower
I headed to a wonderful baby shower for Andie two weekends ago. I wish I had taken a picture of the mother to be and wonderful decorations, but I had forgotten my camera. However right before leaving I snapped a picture on my iPhone of my burp cloth creation. One of the activities was designing a burp cloth using fabric colored markers on cloth diapers for the mom to be. What a great idea! So I sat down and got to work. I made the above burp cloth. I am particularly proud of it because I don't see myself as an artist and it turned out nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment