Wednesday, January 07, 2009

5 months old

Miles turned 5 months on Christmas Day.  His latest activity is grabbing everything in sight.  I found this out the hard way.  I was sitting at the breakfast table at my parents with him in my lap and before I knew it we both had a bowl of milk & cereal all over us, the chair and the floor.  We were covered in wet soggy flakes.  Boy did I learn my lesson quick.

By 5 months I've seen him roll from back to his front and front to back but these are rare sightings.  It seems he is way more interested in sitting, standing and stuffing everything in him mouth.  

Here are the latest stats:
  • Height: approx 25 inches
  • Weight: 15.2 lbs
  • Newest activity: sitting...then tipping over
  • Notes: No teeth yet, but I think they are coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment