Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Midwest Trip

On the 8/15/08 I flew to Chicago with Miles. He just turned 3 weeks old that morning. He did so well at the airport, even after my flight was delayed. I stayed in Chicago for a few days seeing my Grandma, then headed to Indiana to hang out at our family's cabin. Geoff drove out later in the week to join in on the fun. Here are some pictures from the adventure.

The Westerberg side of the family.






The TRIO. Left to right: My cousin, me, my sister







My mom reading to two of my nephews






My mom and I tubbing. We boated some of the days, others we just hung out at the cabin.







Geoff holding Miles as Andrew reaching in for a touch.






My cousin with Miles and Andrew close by. The nephews just loved baby Miles.







My nephew Joshua who is only 10 months older then Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment