- We wanted it unique
- Still easy to pronounce & spell
- And have significance to us
I actually don't know anyone with the name Miles. Miles is a name/word that I have always liked since I was young – high school or college time. I thought of it one day when running all those miles in training and have wanted to use it ever since. It means peaceful soldier. Nickname Milo. Geoff fell in love with it, as it is fitting to our sports lifestyle together and all the miles we’ve traveled to be together. Thus the name was born.
Gideon
We wanted to use a strong biblical name, yet still have it be unique. Gideon was a perfect match. He was a man of great faith. One “who by faith conquered kingdoms” Hebrews 11:32 . We were actually looking at using Gideon as the first name for a while. But once our baby boy was born Miles Gideon fit perfectly.
I love the name and the story behind it. The pictures are great!! The football hold is hysterical :)
ReplyDelete