Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MN Trip Next Week

Ya!! I am heading to MN next week. I can't wait to see family and friends. I have been so backed up with class exams, finishing GOTR and TNT coaching I haven't made many plans but have talked with many of you about coming into town. So hopefully it will still workout to get together with everyone!

Travel Dates: May 27th - June 6

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Laura, e-mail me (I'm not sure what your current e-mail is). There's a local tri gal, Tanya (good friend of Susan Hilal) who's job at Gen Mills is going to have her in the DC area a lot. She hopes to hook up with training/racing folks out there and I thought of you two. You could even meet up while you're in MN if that's in the cards. Thanks. -Art

    Art15651 at frontiernet dot net

    ReplyDelete