Wow, I haven't posted in so long! Made in just under a year. So much has changed! Including I need to change my blog title now that I have moved back to Minnesota. (I so wish I had posted more pictures as my hard drive crashed and I lost two months of photos.)
Geoff is enjoying his new job with MPC. It is rewarding and also very demanding. I'm still "playing" with the kids full time and do some coaching and web development on the side. Our biggest excitement, is closing on a new house in November. I'll put a separate post with some photos.
Here are some pictures of life now:
A captured moment of dad and daughter
relaxing outside.

Cousins and MG playing together
in the egress window at our new house

Our little princess

Grandma and kids shopping

Me and SL at the farm
No comments:
Post a Comment