Monday, February 15, 2010

Pregnancy Update

At the Air and Space Museum

Only 1 month left! I SO cannot wait. 30 days and counting down...

So I have some good news. I went to my 35 week doctors appointment and found out baby is head down!! So for now we are on for trying for a VBAC (vaginal delivery after c-section). At 35 weeks it is very likely baby will stay in it's current position until birth. If baby was breech (head down) my doctor would be giving me the scheduled c-section discussion. But as of now I don't have to have a c-section! It is only one step closer towards a natural delivery but a big one.

Right now Miles and I are sick with colds so it made for a tough week. We cancelled most of our activities last week. Hopefully we can get better soon and back into the swing of things. Also Miles is getting all 4 of his cuspid teeth right now so it having a hard time with it.

Hopefully he will be in tip top condition by next Tuesday for his trip to Oklahoma with his Dad and Grandma. They will all be gone for 4 1/2 days. So I will have some downtime during week 37 of the pregnancy. I'm thinking it might be good to find a emergency back-up incase I go into labor early. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    oh, my gosh! that is great news! we have been thinking of you guys and would love to get together.... but.. we might be running out of time!!

    love the berrys

    ReplyDelete