Thursday, December 10, 2009

Month in Review

It has been some time since I have post. Mainly because I feel so nauseous. It is hard to get the basics done, including my wonderful responsibility of taking care of our toddler, yet alone posting on my blog. Same with goes with the lack of picture taking... So let's see a bit of review for the last month.

Last week I came back from a two week trip to Minnesota to visit family and friends and attend my best friend from high school's wedding. Afraid I didn't take many pictures this time as I decided to only bring my small camera. Being 5 months pregnant, with a toddler and laptop in tow, in the airport seemed like enough to carry. Congratulations Karen on a beautiful wedding. I had a great time. I laid low most of the time due to getting sick and being nauseous. The weather was surprisingly mellow for November in Minnesota allowing me to get out on some runs and hikes.



Geoff finished up his Cyclocross season this past weekend. He successfully raced 12 weekend in a row, some with double races. Yep, that was three months of cross racing every weekend! Talk about a passion for the sport! He had a great time and is sad that it is over. He is taking a week completely off then time for him to start focusing on Ironman Lake Placid in July 2010.

Miles is full of life and growing like a weed. He is full of expressions and loves running around. Uh-oh, the little guy is up. I can hear him jumping up and down in his crib upstairs. I better run. Until a later time....

No comments:

Post a Comment