Some mornings, okay most mornings, I feel like I have three kids. Two furry friends and a baby needing oh so many things. The dogs follow me around everywhere until I take them out and feed them. And Miles always needs the usual diaper change, milk feeding, cloth change, solid feeding, etc. Well Wednesday morning the routine started again and I just wanted a break. I was tired of taking care of these three. Plus I had everything else I wanted to get done. Miles has just started climbing the stairs so I needed to vacuum them. I was off in a rush to finish it quickly, then I saw this picture as I worked my way around the corner. All those thoughts melted away. All I could think of is what a wonderful family I have. There were my three 'kids', my adorable three kids waiting for me at the top of the stairs.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Makes my day to see you so happy.
ReplyDelete