Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our Halloween Costumes

Here are our Halloween costumes. We headed to D.C. for the a party on Halloween and then all strolled around Georgetown. Crazy time. The sidewalks were overflowing with people. There were barracades up so people would stay out of the streets, but to not much luck. The cops where pushing everyone back onto the sidewalks. There was about as many tourists gawking at all the dressed up people as people dressed up.

There were some really good costumes. I wish I had brought my camera. But I was just glad to had made it down there given I was flying out to MN the next morning at 5am. Geoff & I had our pictures taken so many times by others. Almost felt like a movie star for a moment... I was a little nervous about all the folks there with REAL Afro's, but luckily they all loved our costume & wigs & wanted their picture taken with us.


Geoff & I in costume


Geoff & I without the wigs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment